We’re delighted to welcome back Professor Tony Travers to our Capital Conversation webinar series with LCCI Chief Executive – Richard Burge. Tony is Director of LSE London, a research centre at The London School of Economics and Political Science, Visiting Professor in LSE’s Department of Government and has published a number of books on cities and government.
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues, and we look towards a sustainable recovery, we’ll be asking Tony:
- Can our beloved London be restored; is London’s ecosystem changed forever?
- How can we get back to normality, but with a few improvements along the way?
- Key achievements made by the three Mayors that have held the role?
- Should the Mayor of London be given more power?
- Challenges for the Mayor and London in 2021 and beyond